Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen at RollPay for two trainee payroll professionals!
RollPay are an online payroll company, still in our infancy demand for our service is rapidly growing forcing expansion to create this exciting role at our Pride Park offices.
You will have a good attention to detail, have a polite telephone manner, able to take instruction and a great willingness to learn. You should also be computer literate and comfortable communicating with email and telephone.
For the successful candidate full payroll training will be given, along with the opportunity to complete a nationally recognised payroll qualification.
The role includes a variety of duties including:
- Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly payroll preparation for several clients
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries Statutory calculations such as SSP, SMP and SPP.
- Processing statutory starters and leavers documentation
- Maintaining starter and leaver records.
- Ad hoc payroll administration and time sheet processing
- Filing RTI reportsDealing with monthly CIS submissions
Interested applicants should send their CV, along with cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org